At the Raw Vegan Academy, you will learn everything there is to know about the raw vegan life style.
With only 2 students at each station, the food preparation classes are 100% hands-on.
The Academy offers two programs:
The first one is the 3 Weeks Back To Health program and the second is the Raw Vegan Chef Certification program.
The 3 Weeks Back To Health program is designed for anyone interested in learning how to detox, prevent and reverse diseases, and achieve optimum health. The Raw Vegan Chef Certificate will be awarded to those who complete the 3 Weeks Back to Health program plus the one month Raw Vegan Chef & Instructor program with additional one month intensive internship. Upon certification, the graduate will be fully prepared to become a professional raw vegan chef, coach or instructor.
During the 3 Weeks Back to Health program you will learn how to:
- Detox your body
- Prevent and reverse diseases
- Lose weight and keep it off forever, and eat as much as you want
- Quickly boost your immune system
- Restore your health, vitality and energy
- Eliminate stress, anxiety and allergies
- Everything you need to know about vitamins, minerals, protein, antioxidant, essential fatty acids, anti-inflammatory food and the important of pH balance
- How to use raw vegan kitchen equipment and appliances, i.e.; high powered blenders, food processors, juicers, dehydrators, spiral slicers and vegg-Q
- How to sprouts and grow your own wheatgrass
- Green juice for detox
- Endless verity of nut milk
- Breakfast cereals
- Earthy antioxidant salad
- Salad dressings
- Supper energy soups
- Planning your daily and weekly meals in advanced (remember if you faill to plan, you plan to fail)
- Food combining is a big one at the academy and most important curriculum
- The science of raw food nutrition
- The importance of buying local seasonal organic produce
- 3 hours shopping class @ Whole Foods Market
- Field trip to a local farmers market
Additional one month of training to become a Certified Raw Vegan Chef & Instructor
You will learn...
- Knife skills, dicing, julienne cut vegetables and chiffonade cut herbs
- Prepare crepes and pancakes
- Make verity of juices and elixirs
- Make delicious smoothies
- Prepare food from around the world, delicious ethnic flavors
- Endless verities of salad and dressings
- Verity of pates and incredible dips
- Endless verity of soups
- Assortment of fermented vegetabless
- Verity of raw vegan cheeses
- Endless verity of breads, bread sticks and crackers
- Wraps and spring rolls
- Appetizers from around the world
- Huge verity of main courses
- Pasta making
- Holiday foods
- Guilt free desserts including ice creams
- The art of food presentation
- Catered dinner parties and large events from buffet to a sit down formal dinner
- Develop good hygiene and food safety habits
- Transform your favorite cooked food into raw
- Give speaking engagement with confidence
- Train and coach individual and a group classes on the 3 weeks back to health
- Give a powerpoint presentation to individual and a large group
- Teach raw food classes privately and group setting
- Market your services and use the media for free publicity
- Write and create your own recipe book
- Self publishing your own books
- Write your bio that would capture readers attention
- Prioritizing and manage your time
- Set goals and achieve them
- Open and successfully run your own business
Upon graduation you will be qualified, skills and educated to perform all the above tasks with comfort and ease.
- You will be given a book with all the vital information that you have learned plus a powerpoint presentations CD that you can upload to your computer.
- Classes are held Monday to Friday from 8 am to 6 pm with 2 hour lunch break.
- You are required to complete one month internship that will give you the opportunity to practice what you have learned and become truly professional.